-
August 24th, 2005, 05:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I couldn't resist the Coconut party supplies at 50% off, so Kelly is having a Coconut-themed party this year (8th birthday in the spring). [img]smile.gif[/img] I was checking out some of the books at AG.com and I was wondering if anyone had any advice or reviews on them. I thought some of them might make good party activities...
Coconut's Cookbook - I thought this might be worth it just to get the Coconut-face cake stencil. And maybe make one of the recipes at the party?
Coconut Quiz Book - Would this be good for a party activity? What kinds of quizzes are in it?
Coconut's Friendship File - Thought it might be fun to have the party guests fill out their information.
Coconut Puzzle Book - Something for the kids to do at the party?? Or I could make copies to add to the goody bags if the girls didn't want to do them at the party.
Coconut Photo Journal - This looks like it might be cute for Kelly to make a little scrapbook about her party.
The party will be a sleepover, so we'll have a bit of time to kill. Any thoughts or opinions on these activities will be appreciated! [img]smile.gif[/img]
(I sure wish I had browsed through these at AGP when we were there, but at the time, Coconut was the last thing on my mind! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks